If you are one of the thousands of customers who use our online Collection Site Locator you might notice changes in the tool. For drugs of abuse testing, you now have the option of choosing a collection site based upon your Custody and Control Form (CCF) preference.
If you select Paper CCF sites, nothing changes. We will continue to direct you to a local collection site that uses the five-part CCF form. However, you can now select the Electronic CCF option and the system will give you a list of local collection sites that offer Electronic Custody and Control Forms.
The Electronic CCF allows customers who are on our Integrated Solutions (QIS) system to reap the following benefits:
– Save time by ordering your drug tests online.
– Monitor the testing status (checked-in, in-process, refused, completed, etc) of your donors.
– The system is free. All you need is your computer, an Internet connection and a laser printer.
– Reduce errors and omissions with pre-populated donor information.
– Go green with electronic forms. The need for five-part forms is eliminated, saving a considerable amount of paper. (Please note that this does not apply to DOT testing.)
If you are ready to take your drug testing program to the next level, try selecting the Electronic CCF option and consider sending your donors to a local collection site that has the ability to process donors electronically. If you cannot find a site in your area at this time, be sure to check back, as we are adding new sites every week.
For more information about drug testing, visit our website.
420 comments on “Collection site locator enhancement”