One of our primary goals as your workplace drug testing laboratory is to provide fast, convenient collection and testing options that fit into your donors’ schedule. With that in mind, we are happy to announce that with our online collection scheduling system, collection visits can now be booked more quickly and easily than ever. Donors can locate the nearest Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center (PSC), set up appointments and print location maps with ease, all from the convenience of their computer. With these reduced wait times donor satisfaction is sure to increase.
- Visit Collection Site Locator.
- Enter your address and select the distance criteria using the drop-down box
- Select the reason for testing and then the type of specimen being collected.
- Click the “Search” button.
- The locator will display a list of PSCs based on your selection criteria.
- Select a PSC that meets your requirements and that has a “Make Appt” link in the right-hand column.
(Please note that not all PSCs offer appointment scheduling.)
- Follow the instructions to make an appointment for the time that best meets your needs.
Our online scheduling tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If your donors do not have access to the Internet they can call 1-888-277-8772 to set up their appointments.
Patient Service Center (PSC) Checklist
Each donor must bring the following items when he or she visits a PSC:
- A photo ID
- The custody-and-control form he or she received when the drug screen was set up
As always, walk-ins are also welcome, on a first come, first served basis.
If you have additional questions please contact your sales representative or the National Customer Support Center at 800-877-7484.
Online specimen collection scheduling — just another way that Quest Diagnostics Employer Solutions is making drug testing more convenient.
For more information about drug testing, visit our website.