The Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association conference (SAPAA) will be in Kansas City this year and we are offering two options to tour our Lenexa, KS laboratory for SAPAA attendees. You can tour our laboratory on Tuesday, September 25, 2018, before SAPAA conference programming begins or Friday, September 28, 2018, after the conference concludes.
Our experts will lead you through our Lenexa facility, which is the largest single-site workplace drug testing volume laboratory in the world. They will guide you through each step of the process to help you better understand the science and technology behind urine, oral fluid, and hair testing for drugs of abuse.
Join us for a lab tour
Allow approximately 2 hours for the tour and transportation to our facility from downtown. Complimentary shuttle services will be offered for all SAPAA tours, including transportation to the airport on Friday morning.
Register through the SAPAA online registration page.
If you cannot attend, watch our virtual lab tour on our YouTube channel.
Other things to do in Kansas City
- Union Station houses some of Kansas City’s premiere exhibits, 3-D movies, and restaurants and is only 0.5 miles from the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center.
- Recognized around the country, the Country Club Plaza has more than 150 shops and fine restaurants for visitors to enjoy. Additionally, the Power and Light District features nightlife and entertainment in the heart of Kansas City.
- Wander the world-class galleries of The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art .
- If you are a baseball enthusiast, visit the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum or cheer on our
- Kansas City Royals as they take on the Cleveland Indians.
To learn more about our drug testing, visit our website.